Sunday, April 19, 2009

About Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner was created on April 19th, 2009 to help people who have issues with the current Microsoft Windows operating system, Vista. Vista is notorious for having bugs and issues that prevent simple usage, and has many people mad at Microsoft. My purpose in this blog is to make my best effort for you to reclaim your computer and see clearly through Windows operating systems to the beauty inside. After all, Microsoft still is the leader of OS's, they didn't screw everything up. I hope to give you concise and simple solutions to your technology nightmares.


On another note, you may be wondering who the person is behind this. I'm just a simple college student, starting the journey of studying Computer Science at the University of Texas. One of my past times when I'm really bored and have nowhere else to turn is to try to make my computer perform at the best of it's ability. And if I'm already spending my time researching the issues that have arisen on my machine, why not help others too?

All of my knowledge comes from personal experience and other sources online. Many people probably have the same issues and are looking for the solution without spending days or weeks googling and researching the cause and solution. I just hope my solutions get to you soon! Go googlebots go!

No comments:

Post a Comment